Along with the local rules printed on the scorecard please note these additional 9 rules which are also in force.
Gedney Hill Golf Club, West Drove North, Gedney Hill, Nr Spalding, Lincs, PE12 0NT
Telephone: (01406) 330922 www.gedneyhillgolfclub.co.uk
© Gedney Hill Golf Club
All rights reserved
GEDNEY HILL GOLF CLUB - LOCAL RULES
1. Winter Rules - On closely mown areas, ball may be cleaned and placed within 6 inches, no nearer the hole.
2. Balls plugged off closely mown areas may be cleaned and dropped within 6 inches, no nearer the hole.
3. Bridges within a hazard are an integral part of the hazard and no relief is given.
4. On the 10th hole, if a ball may be in the water hazard protecting the green, a provisional ball may be played from the tee.
5. The metal fence adjacent to the 11th tee is an integral part of the course and no relief is given.
6. If a ball is in the water hazard on the 3rd Green any penalty drop must be taken from the dropzone on the bank short of the green.
7. During dry spells when cracks may appear, free relief may be taken if any part of the ball is below ground level. Ball may be placed within 6 inches, no nearer the hole.
8. The small bushes adjacent to 100m and 150m marker posts are to be treated as staked trees, and relief must be taken.
9. Rules 18-2, 18-3 and 20-1 are modified as follows :
When a player's ball lies on the putting green, there is no penalty if the ball or ball-marker is acidentally moved by the player, his partner, his opponent, or any of their caddies or equipment. The moved ball or ball-marker must be replaced as provided in Rules 81-2, 18-3 and 20-1. This Local Rule applies only when the player's ball or ball-marker lies on the putting green and any movement is accidental.
Note: If it is determined that a player's ball on the putting green was moved as a result of wind, water or some other natural cause such as the effects of gravity, the ball must be played as it lies from its new location. A ball-marker moved in such circumstances is replaced